Saturday 3 July 2010

Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger


So Lauren decided to have a dab at a sex and the city-esque book, failed!!

We have the maneater Adriana (samantha)

The very reserved but sometimes a little sluttly Emmy (Charlotte)

And the Editor/wannabe writer who has it all but still looking for love (carrie)

I didn't enjoy it at all really but much to my surprise I got through it. There were only small parts of the book I did like and I kept hoping it woud get better. I think it's difficult writing about three completely different people and their lives. As soon as the reader gains some interest, the writer moves onto the second character. It was laughable at how similar it was to sex and the city, three hot gilrs wining and dining, complaining about love. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's such a shame I bought all three books by Lauren, no doubt the third one will be as bad as the second.

No comments:

Post a Comment